Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution that’s easy to use and adapt, helping you connect your business and make smarter decisions. Business Central has been designed with ERP comprehensive functionality for Small to Mid-Sized organizations which is also adaptable to extend business applications to other Microsoft Cloud Services such as Office 365, Microsoft Flow, Power BI and PowerApps. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution can grow as your business requirements change while taking advantage of the latest technology. Below we will describe licensing options for the Cloud Version of this ERP system and how to get a Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Pricing Estimate.
Limited Users-Team Members: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an affordable cloud business solution with different licensing combination options for “Limited Users”, called “Team Members” and “Full Users”, which have full user of the System. When licensing Business Central, new users have to select either the Essentials Version or Premium Version. Once, you select which version you would like, you can then add limited users which will have light access to the system with functionality such as:
- Read anything within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Update existing data and entries in Dynamics 365 Business Central – existing data are records like customer, vendor or item records which are already created. Entries means entries on which it is specifically allowed from an accounting perspective to update specific information. (e.g. due date on customer ledger entries).
- Approve or reject tasks in all workflows assigned to a user.
- Create, edit, delete personal information.
- Enter a time sheet for Jobs.
Full Users-Essentials Version: Most companies will find an extensive business management functionality to suit their requirements with the Essentials Version of Business Central which leverages robust functionality and the power of the cloud to bring about better communication and information exchange across all areas of your enterprise. The Essentials Functionality include the following business areas with examples of functionality of each:
- Advanced Financial Management-Cost Accounting, Inter-Company Postings, Cash Flow Forecast, Responsibility Centers, Multiple Currencies.
- Customer Relationship Management-Contact Management, Opportunities, Outlook Client Integration, Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM) Connectivity.
- Inventory Management-Item Categories, Stock Keeping Units, Multiple Locations, Nonstock Items, Item Tracking.
- Sales-Pricing, Discounting, Sales Tax/VAT (depending on country), Return Order Management, Invoices, Order Management.
- Project Management-Resources, Time Sheets, Estimates, Jobs
- Warehouse Management-Put Away, Pick, Automated Data Capture System, Bin Set-Up, Warehouse Management Systems, Cycle Counting.
Full Users-Premium Version: The Premium licensing includes all of the functionality in the Essentials version and enhances the ERP solution further with 2 powerful additional components: Service Management and Manufacturing.
- Service Management-Dispatching, Planning, Service Orders, Contracts.
- Manufacturing-Supply Planning, Agile Manufacturing, Capacity Planning, Demand Forecasting, Finite Loading, Machines Centers. Production BOM.
Dynamics Business Central Pricing Calculator: Now you can get an estimate by using our Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Pricing Calculator. Just click below to get your quote:
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner in Pennsylvania.